FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is my candle going to be shipped?
We pour the candles in small batches. We ship your order within 2-3 business days after pouring to ensure you receive the best quality candle. We use USPS for shipping all of our candles. During summer months, we are only shipping Monday - Wednesday. All orders placed after 2 pm Wednesday will ship the following Monday to ensure you receive your candle un-melted.
**** Due to COVID-19 taking its toll on the mail delivery systems, orders may be delayed by a few days. We will update you with a tracking number as soon as the order ships. ****
What kind of wax do you use?
We use an all natural coconut soy wax in our candles. Our wax is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free and comes from a renewable source. It utilizes only FDA approved waxes. Our fragrance oils are phthalate free and skin safe.
What sizes of candles are offered?
We offer 3 different sizes of candles. We have a 5.5 oz silver metal tin, a 7.5 oz silver metal tin, and a 12 oz Aura glass jars, all with wooden wicks. We also offer 2 oz and 3 oz wax melts.
Purely Cosmic Disclaimer
Disclaimer: Please use care and precautions when using candles. Burn at your own risk. It is recommended to place a lit candle on a heat resistant coaster/surface to prevent any possibility of heat damage. Purely Cosmic assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur due to misuse of our candles and candle burning.
BE MINDFUL WHILE YOUR CANDLE IS LIT
- Always burn on a heat resistant surface
- Avoid Drafty Areas
- Do not burn near additional heat sources
- To achieve an even burn, burn for 4 hours maximum at a time.
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Keep burning candles away from children, pets, & carpets. Or anything flammable, i.e. drapes, curtains, fabrics, or anything that can easily catch on fire.
ALWAYS keep the wick trimmed to 1/8" to prevent soot and smoke from flame
- When candle wax has burned down to 1/2" of the base, the candle will become hotter from flame causing heat retention. Exercise caution when burning.
- Coconut Soy Wax spills can be cleaned easily in most cases. Use warm soapy water from most surface.